As SharpFutures POD member you will get the opportunity to get paid to work with a wide range of exciting creative businesses or TV productions, supporting short term projects by creating content, on-set running, event stewarding and wider business support.
Being a member of SharpFutures POD gives you an opportunity not just to get a foot in the door but to add real work experience with high profile clients to your CV whilst also developing your skills. You are also a member of a unique community, getting a chance to network and share experiences with other POD members.
You do not need specific qualifications to join POD but you must be passionate about working in the creative sector, enjoy being part of an enthusiastic team and be willing to work hard. SharpFutures POD members need to 18+ years plus and currently based in the North West .
WHY JOIN POD
As a POD member, you will get:
- Fair hourly wage for every hour worked (no free ‘work experience’) + employee benefits including holidays
- Working in the heart of the digital creative sector of Manchester
- The chance to work with a variety of businesses
- The chance to work in different fields and gain industry skills
- Flexibility to pick and choose the days / hours you want to work
- Join a closed Facebook page and interact with like-minded colleagues and share work and experiences
- Join a very active social group
- Friendly management ream that offers career advice and feedback
- The chance to be accepted on to a paid industry relevant placement
- The chance to network and gain industry relevant contacts in production and beyond
- The chance to attend free seminars / training